Nashville hotels near the Grand Ole Opry
If you’re in town to experience the history and music of the Grand Ole Opry, these hotels will make your stay extra memorable. Who needs all-inclusive, anyway?
- Gaylord Opryland Resort & Convention Center: Located less than a mile from the Grand Ole Opry, this 4-star hotel offers rates that include a breakfast package, plus a business center, swimming pools, and express check-out. Want to arrive at the Opry in style? The hotel offers a town car service for a fee.
- The Inn at Opryland: Located a quick 5-minute drive from the Opry, The Inn at Opryland offers free Wi-Fi, parking, a business center, newspapers, and a fitness center.
Hotel deals near the Country Music Hall of Fame
Going to Nashville for the country experience? These hotels may not be all-inclusive, but they offer free amenities to make your visit budget-friendly.
- Holiday Inn Express Nashville Downtown: Located in the heart of Nashville, the Holiday Inn is less than a 15-minute walk to the Country Music Hall of Fame and Museum. Enjoy free breakfast, free Wi-Fi, and an outdoor pool when you aren’t exploring the city.
- Hilton Nashville Downtown: Save on taxis and rental cars when you stay at this hotel, which is just a 3-minute walk from the Country Music Hall of Fame and the Johnny Cash Museum. The 4-star hotel offers a fitness center, 24-hour business center, and hypo-allergenic bedding.
Luxury hotels in Nashville
Looking for a 5-star experience while in Nashville? While not all-inclusive, these hotels have you covered.
- Hermitage Hotel: This 5-star hotel offers free Wi-Fi, extravagant pillowtop beds with Frette Italian sheets, and a 24-hour front desk.
- Kimpton Aertson Hotel: This 4.5-star hotel isn’t just centrally located on Music Row, it also offers free Wi-Fi, designer toiletries, and amenities for night owls and early birds, like a 24-hour fitness center and around-the-clock room service.