Book a hotel near Johnny Cash Museum, Nashville
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near Johnny Cash Museum
Johnny Cash Museum Hotel & Travel Guide
Searching for some accommodation close to Johnny Cash Museum?
Nashville, the state capital, is pleased to host it.
Staying in a place that is conveniently situated near the action helps ensure a more exciting trip. Within an easy commute of Johnny Cash Museum, you can choose from around 32 accommodation options. You might like to take a look at the Renaissance Nashville Hotel and the Hilton Nashville Downtown, comfortably located just 0.3 miles (0.5 kilometers) and 0.07 miles (0.11 kilometers) away, respectively. Another great choice, the Union Station Hotel Nashville, Autograph Collection, is just 0.5 miles (0.8 kilometers) away.
For those that love an excellent deal, there are a few bargain hotels close by that are sure to fit the bill. You can book a room at the Quality Inn Nashville Downtown - Stadium, 0.7 miles (1.1 kilometer) away, or you might like the Knights Inn Nashville Downtown, which is 1 mile (2 kilometers) away.
You can locate several stylish establishments not far away. Book a room at the Omni Nashville Hotel, 0.2 miles (0.3 kilometers) away, or the Sheraton Grand Nashville Downtown, 0.5 miles (0.8 kilometers) away.
Once you're done exploring Johnny Cash Museum, take a walk to Johnny Cash Museum and enjoy a hot cup of coffee and the comfy surroundings. If you'd prefer somewhere with a more comprehensive menu, Sun Diner will satisfy an empty stomach. Draw up a stool and take it easy with a drink. Tequila Cowboy is a few minutes walk away, and the bar staff will be happy to take your order.
Other Things to Do Near Johnny Cash MuseumWhen you're done with Johnny Cash Museum, why not swing by some of the other attractions in the area? Here are a few places to start:
- Expert shoppers may want to head straight for Hatch Show Print, a well-known store which some travelers visit for.
- Don't let yourself miss out on enjoying a concert at Schermerhorn Symphony Center! Remember to secure your tickets early.
- There is no better place to really unwind than Riverfront Park. Read the newspaper, kick a ball around with the kids or just enjoy the peace and quiet in this leafy oasis.
- Convenient information displays and brochures can be found at Nashville Convention and Visitors Bureau.
- Take a trip down memory lane, remembering the greats and victories at Tennessee Sports Hall of Fame.
If you're looking for a convenient way to reach Johnny Cash Museum, just take the train to Music City Star Riverfront Station, 0.1 miles (0.2 kilometers) away.
Need insider tips on must-see attractions in Johnny Cash Museum? Check out our Johnny Cash Museum travel guide!