Book a hotel near Nay Aug Park, Scranton
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near Nay Aug Park
Nay Aug Park Hotel & Travel Guide
The young ones will be entertained for hours when you take them to Nay Aug Park.
It's situated in Scranton, roughly 95 miles (153 kilometers) from the state capital, Harrisburg.
If you prefer to be right among the action, you won't be disappointed. There are 4 hotels to look up nearby. Within 2 miles (3 kilometers) of Nay Aug Park you will find the Hilton Scranton & Conference Center and Radisson Lackawanna Station Hotel Scranton.
Not too far away, you'll find several well-priced solutions that are the ideal choice for making your daily allowance stretch that much further. A couple of the options are the Comfort Inn Clarks Summit and the Sleep Inn & Suites Scranton Dunmore.
There is nothing as good as walking around somewhere new to stimulate your appetite. After you're finished at Nay Aug Park, you can replenish your energy levels a short walk away, at Dunkin' Donuts. If you'd rather have a meal that's a tad more fulfilling, Russell's Restaurant is nearby. Explore a new side of the area when you order a drink at Jacks Draft House, also just down the road.
Other Things to Do Near Nay Aug ParkAfter seeing Nay Aug Park, why not go and see some other attractions? Here are a few places to get you started:
- Take along the family to see Everhart Museum, where they're guaranteed to be inspired by the diversity of the exhibits.
- Whatever your graduate status, a prearranged tour through the spirited campus of University of Scranton will make you wish you were on your way to class.
- Going to The Commonwealth Medical College will take you back to your days in university and give you an opportunity to witness modern college life.
- Get in on the wonderful natural beauty that awaits at Scranton Lake Walking Path. This local trail is popular among tourists and locals alike.
- It doesn't matter if you're looking to splurge, or perhaps just get what you need, you'll discover some wonderful retail therapy at The Mall at Steamtown.