Book a hotel near New World Symphony Park, Miami
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near New World Symphony Park
New World Symphony Park Hotel & Travel Guide
Nature's works of art are incredible to see. New World Symphony Park is one of them.
To experience it, along with a fantastic array of other attractions, travel to the wonderful city of Fort Lauderdale.
With no less than 108 accommodations within an easy walk of New World Symphony Park, you're guaranteed to find a room that has all the features and amenities to make your stay comfortable. Why not look into The Setai, Delano and The Betsy - South Beach?
One of the largest expenses of travel is the cost of hotels. Make your funds last longer by perusing the selection budget accommodations nearby. The Villa and the HI Miami Beach - Hostel are two such places. They are 0.7 miles (1.1 kilometer) and 0.3 miles (0.5 kilometers) away, respectively.
Take spoiling yourself to a new level by booking one of the premium establishments that are a quick drive away. Two selections are the 1818 Meridian House, 0.3 miles (0.5 kilometers) away, and the Ritz-Carlton, South Beach, 0.2 miles (0.3 kilometers) away.
Within a short stroll of New World Symphony Park, Tifferet Cafe is a great place to immerse yourself in the local cafe scene. If it's a larger meal that you want, try Casa Tua Restaurant, a nearby establishment that's patronized by locals and visitors alike. If that isn't enough for you, you could also stop for a drink or two at World Crawl Miami.
Other Things to Do Near New World Symphony ParkAfter you're finished with New World Symphony Park, you aren't going to be at a loss for ideas with everything else that's going on in the rest of the area:
- If you're trying to find a synagogue in the area, head to Temple Emanu El.
- You simply can't miss out on attending a concert or two at Fillmore Miami Beach! Remember to secure your tickets early.
- No matter your school records, a prearranged tour around the spirited campus of New World Symphony Campus will make you wish you were heading for the dining commons.
- Grab tickets to a concert or attend a big event at New World Center, one of the area's premium entertainment venues.
- Miami Beach Latin Chamber of Commerce is not only a primary business hub, but it's also worth visiting even if you aren't here on a business trip.
Why not hop on the metro to get to New World Symphony Park? The nearest stop, North Bay Road Investments, is just 1 mile (2 kilometers) away.