Find & compare beach hotels in Old Orchard Beach, ME from $79
Top Old Orchard Beach Beach Resorts & Hotels
More Beachfront Hotels in Old Orchard Beach
- Friendship Oceanfront Suites167 E Grand Ave, Old Orchard Beach, MEGet Rates4.6/5Wonderful! (10 reviews)
- Sea Cliff House Motel2 Sea Cliff Ave, Old Orchard Beach, ME
The price is $82 per night from Jan 23 to Jan 244.4/5Excellent! (8 reviews)
- Alouette Beach Resort91 East Grand Avenue, Old Orchard Beach, ME
The price is $89 per night from Jan 24 to Jan 254/5Very Good! (11 reviews)
- Sea View Inn65 W Grand Ave, Old Orchard Beach, MEGet Rates
- Old Colonial Motel61 West Grand Avenue, Old Orchard Beach, MEGet Rates3.7/5Good! (3 reviews)
Beach Condos in Old Orchard Beach
- Beach Front Condo on the Beach / Updated / Immaculately CleanOld Orchard Beach, MEGet Rates
- Escape to the Beach! Cozy Condo in downtown OOB.Old Orchard Beach, MEGet Rates
- 2 min walk to the beach. Pet friendly condoOld Orchard Beach, ME
The price is $79 per night from Jan 24 to Jan 25
- 350 Yards to the beach. Pet friendly!Old Orchard Beach, MEGet Rates
- Oceanfront Condo! Spectacular Views From Private Large BalconyOld Orchard Beach, ME
The price is $99 per night from Feb 7 to Feb 8
Old Orchard Beach Oceanfront Hotels
It’s hard to beat a vacation at the beach. You go to get warm. You go to get wet. You go to get the sand in between your toes. Pack a bag stocked with towels, suntan lotion, and don’t forget your sandals, because there is a lounge chair near the water with your name on it.
Beach hotels in Old Orchard Beach offer the very best in coastal accommodations. Find one with a spacious room just steps from the sand and ocean-facing windows to ensure you catch that cool, late-afternoon sea breeze. After spending an entire day getting golden and frolicking in the ocean, head back to the hotel and treat yourself to a classically mixed mai tai in the lobby bar. Your vacation at the seashore should be one for the record books and one of the Old Orchard Beach beach hotels will make sure all your seaside needs are taken care of.
You may think a stay near the ocean is out of the question considering your budget, but Travelocity has an extensive list of cheap beach hotels in Old Orchard Beach that are perfect for every traveler. We have the sun, the sand, the water, and even the fish tacos, so go dive in.