Ready to head on down to Onomea Tea Company Estate?
If you are interested in discovering it for yourself, head to Papaikou.
Since it's just 0.7 miles (1.1 kilometer) away, the Island Goode's - Luxury Adults Only Accommodation is the ideal hotel choice for those who'd like to stay within close range of Onomea Tea Company Estate.
It won't take long to book one of the area's cheaper solutions. Two of your options are the Grand Naniloa Hotel Hilo - a Doubletree by Hilton and the Hilo Seaside Hotel.
To get enough energy to keep you going, stroll 0.1 miles (0.2 kilometers) and try the local brew at Onomea Tea Company (27 604, 27-604 Alakahi Pl, Papaikou).
Other Things to Do Near Onomea Tea Company Estate
You've been traveling for quite some time, so surely Onomea Tea Company Estate is just the beginning. After you're done, be sure to check out what the rest of the area has available:
- Take a leisurely stroll through Hawaii Tropical Botanical Garden and discover the wide variety of trees, flowers and plants. Young and old travelers alike will no doubt will enjoy learning about their favorite species.
- There's truly nothing like the peace of mind you'll get from listening to the songs of the seabirds. Take some time out and appreciate watching the sun reflect on the waves at Honoli'i Beach Park.
- Head off the beaten trail and admire the pristine waters of Akaka Falls.
- The halls of Mokupapapa Discovery Center possess some intriguing historic tales. Learn more about this historically important structure by going on a tour.
- Kids and adults alike will be taken on a learning adventure about the natural world, from the past to the present, at Pacific Tsunami Museum.