Book a hotel near Overland Park Soccer Complex, Kansas City
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near Overland Park Soccer Complex
Overland Park Soccer Complex Hotel & Travel Guide
Taking the family to see a big event at Overland Park Soccer Complex? Reserve your tickets in advance, so you aren't left out of the action.
Kansas City, roughly 55 miles (89 kilometers) away from the capital of the state, Topeka, is where you will find it.
There are 3 accommodations close by, so you would be wise to book in advance. The Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott Kansas City Overland Park and Holiday Inn Express and Suites Overland Park are within 2 miles (3 kilometers) of Overland Park Soccer Complex.
Not far away, you'll discover some budget hotels to take your pick of. Two favorites are the Quality Inn & Suites Lenexa Kansas City and the Candlewood Suites Kansas City-Overland Park.
You won't beat the ExecuStay at Deer Creek when it comes to high-end luxury in this area. You will need to drive approximately 2 miles (3 kilometers) to reach it.
Sit back, take a breather and make some new friends at Scooter's Coffee, which is conveniently located a short distance away. If you're planning to eat out for lunch, stay close by and head over to Sonic Drive-In. If that's not enough, you might want to stop for a drink or two at Coach's Bar & Grill.
Other Things to Do Near Overland Park Soccer ComplexAfter you're finished with Overland Park Soccer Complex, get ready for everything that the rest of the area has available:
- Take the entire family to Deanna Rose Children's Farmstead. There is nothing like getting hands-on with animals to really appreciate the wonders of nature.
- Spend a few hours honing your golfing skills at Overland Park Golf Course- Main.
- If you're a health and fitness enthusiast, make sure to take time out of your schedule for Epic Indoor Sports.
- You can enjoy a little family time in some green spaces without leaving the city limits at Overland Park 9/11 Memorial.
- Kids and adults alike will experience a learning adventure about the natural world, from the past to the present, at Museum at Prairiefire.