Book a hotel near University of Missouri-Kansas City, South Kansas City
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near University of Missouri-Kansas City
University of Missouri-Kansas City Hotel & Travel Guide
One of the best ways to really get to know a destination is to explore its history. You'll discover this area's stories during your visit to University of Missouri-Kansas City.
You can find it in Kansas City, a beloved city that beckons travelers from all over.
The 16 accommodations that lie within 2 miles (3 kilometers) of University of Missouri-Kansas City are ideal for those who are a bit strapped for time. The Raphael Hotel, Autograph Collection and the InterContinental Kansas City at The Plaza are two good places here, located 1 mile (2 kilometers) and 1 mile (2 kilometers) away, respectively.
If you're tired of having to choose between eating out at a nice place or buying some perfect keepsakes, then free up some of your daily budget by booking a room at one of the surrounding area's more economical hotels. Some of your choices are the Days Inn Kansas City and the Americas Best Value Inn & Suites Kansas City Downtown.
Completely disconnect at the ExecuStay at Cambria, 1 mile (2 kilometers) away. It is the perfect place to truly appreciate the finer things in life.
If a bite of something sweet or a cup of coffee sound like the perfect accompaniment to a day of adventure, make your way to Einstein Bros. Bagels (5100 Rockhill Rd, Royall Hall, Kansas City). Finish a day’s adventure by heading to Mustard Manor (4957 Troostwood Road, Kansas City), and sipping on a drink with other travelers.
Other Things to Do Near University of Missouri-Kansas CityYou've come a long way, and no doubt University of Missouri-Kansas City won't be the only thing on your itinerary. Once you're finished, be sure to experience what the rest of the area has available:
- Make time to attend a play and escape to another world at Spencer Theatre.
- Spice up your date nights and sample the local theater scene. Kansas City Repertory Theatre puts on an assortment of plays which you can attend.
- Look up National Museum of Toys and Miniatures once you've tried all the famous museums and you're still looking for more!
- Take some time to quietly ponder the past with a visit to Ewing and Muriel Kauffman Memorial Garden.
- Learn about local ecological habitats with a visit to Anita B. Gorman Conservation Discovery Center.