Book a hotel near Kansas City Zoo, Kansas City
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near Kansas City Zoo
Kansas City Zoo Hotel & Travel Guide
Not every traveler is given the opportunity to visit Kansas City Zoo. When you arrive there, you will be pleased that you were one of the fortunate ones!
It is located in Kansas City, roughly 130 miles (209 kilometers) from the state capital, Jefferson City.
Adventurers on the hunt for someplace convenient to spend a few nights can select from 37 hotels within 6 miles (10 kilometers) of Kansas City Zoo. The Raphael Hotel, Autograph Collection and InterContinental Kansas City at The Plaza are two places to consider.
If you're not hung up on fancy features and just want to have a bed, four walls and a roof over your head, stay a night or two at one of the area's low-cost hotels. The Days Inn Kansas City and the Americas Best Value Inn & Suites Kansas City Downtown are two of the known places.
After you have made your way through all the attractions, spend a night or more at one of the few first-rate hotels that are a quick drive away. Check out The Fontaine and Hawthorn - A Bed & Breakfast.
Checking out a new city is trying. Why not recharge at Safari Snack (7701 Lagoon Road Turnoff, Kansas City), 0.4 miles (0.6 kilometers) away?
Other Things to Do Near Kansas City ZooYou'll be able to explore a host of other attractions after seeing Kansas City Zoo:
- Van Noy Mansion is a local venue available for conferences. It's located in the area and has a number of nearby restaurants, cafes and hotels.
- Add a little culture into your stay by enjoying a play or two at Starlight Theatre.
- Lakeside Nature Center is a great place to go for people who want to gain information on the habitats and flora and fauna of the area. Make sure to inquire regarding visiting information and tours.
- Get back to nature at Swope Park. Bring along some snacks, and spend the day drinking in the natural landscape.
- Useful information displays and visitor's maps are found at Battle of Westport Visitor Center Museum.