Book a hotel near Corporate Woods, Kansas City
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near Corporate Woods
Corporate Woods Hotel & Travel Guide
Thinking about stopping into Corporate Woods?
Kansas City, 55 miles (89 kilometers) from the state capital, Topeka, is where you'll find it.
For stress-free access to Corporate Woods, take a room at one of the 9 hotels that are a short drive away. Lots of travelers like the Residence Inn by Marriott Kansas City Overland Park, Marriott Kansas City Overland Park and Homewood Suites Kansas City/Overland Park, 2 miles (3 kilometers), 1 mile (2 kilometers) and 1 mile (2 kilometers) away, respectively.
It shouldn't take very long to book one of the surrounding area's more affordable solutions. You can find the Super 8 Merriam Shawnee and the Quality Inn & Suites Lenexa Kansas City a short distance away.
Your most convenient top-end choice is the ExecuStay at Deer Creek, which is just 3 miles (5 kilometers) away.
If you're the sort of visitor that does a large amount of their traveling from the cozy interiors of cafes, you're in luck. A short stroll away, Cafe 32 offers all the drinks and treats you need. If you're after somewhere with a more extensive menu, Corporate Cafe is sure to satisfy a hungry tummy. You know it's time to get a round of drinks when dusk starts creeping in. Make a request for a local beer, wine or spirit at Garozzo's, just five minutes on foot.
Other Things to Do Near Corporate WoodsAfter finishing up with Corporate Woods, visitors often swing by some of the area's other recommended attractions:
- Lovers of painting should plan to explore Nerman Museum of Contemporary Art where they'll surely be impressed.
- Attend a play and give yourself over to a different world at Johnson County Community College Carlsen Center.
- No matter how many amusing activities you discover while you are in the area, a couple of hours spent at Johnson County Community College will really show you the vitality of the youth here.
- Whether you want to shop for the fun of it, or just get what you need, you can enjoy some great retail therapy at Oak Park Mall.
- Head to Overland Park 9/11 Memorial, a grassy oasis, and take time to simply enjoy basking in the sun and appreciating the green, leafy landscape that surrounds you.