Book a hotel near PGA National, Palm Beach Gardens
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near PGA National
PGA National Hotel & Travel Guide
Be sure to yell, "fore" as you tee off with your favorite iron at PGA National.
You will find it in West Palm Beach, 350 miles (563 kilometers) outside of the state capital, Tallahassee.
If you don't plan to spend a great deal of time commuting, check out the PGA National Resort and Spa, only 0.1 miles (0.2 kilometers) away from PGA National.
A short drive away, there are some reasonably priced accommodations to choose from. A couple of favorites are the Inn of America - Palm Beach Gardens and the Super 8 Riviera Beach West Palm Beach.
Whenever you are on the lookout for somewhere to get a good meal, Palm Terrace Restaurant-PGA (400 Avenue of the Champions, Palm Beach Gardens) is the answer. Craving a drink? Then head over to Ironwood Steak & Seafood (400 Avenue of the Champions, Palm Beach Gardens) for a beer, wine or more.
Other Things to Do Near PGA NationalWhen you're finished enjoying PGA National, get set to experience everything that the rest of the area has to offer:
- Visit Borland Center for Performing Arts and have a great time watching its gifted actors perform their hearts out.
- Those who like to see nature should enjoy the protected Grassy Waters Nature Preserve.
- At Ironhorse Country Club, regular patrons get together for a drink while clearing their schedule for some leisurely pursuits.
- You'll love spending a few hours at a well-known local landmark, Palm Beach Gardens GreenMarket. Have fun as you browse the charming stalls offering handmade goods.
- You're sure to have a fun-filled day in this gamer's paradise. Bashers Indoor RC Raceway houses an array of fun and games that'll put your skills to the test.