Book a hotel near Peruvian Express Ski Lift, Salt Lake Mountain Resorts
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near Peruvian Express Ski Lift
Peruvian Express Ski Lift Hotel & Travel Guide
Planing a trip to Peruvian Express Ski Lift on your travels?
To get there, head 18 miles (29 kilometers) from the state capital, Salt Lake City, until you reach Park City.
If you'd like to be close to Peruvian Express Ski Lift, book your room at one of 5 hotels that are within 2 miles (3 kilometers) of the site. Many visitors have had a good experience at the Alta Peruvian Lodge, 0.9 miles (1.4 kilometers) away, The Cliff Lodge and Spa, 0.1 miles (0.2 kilometers) away, and the Lodge at Snowbird, 0.2 miles (0.3 kilometers) away.
Desperate for a caffeine hit? You can grab a coffee at Baked & Brewed Cafe, just a short walk from Peruvian Express Ski Lift. When you're looking for an establishment with a larger menu, Steak Pit Restaurant is sure to satisfy an empty stomach. If the dusk light arouses a sudden thirst, head over to Tram Club for a cold beer or a refreshing wine on the way back to the hotel.
Other Things to Do Near Peruvian Express Ski LiftAfter your time is done at Peruvian Express Ski Lift, there are a range of other things to see in the wider region:
- Indulge in that rush as you slide through the freshly fallen snow at Snowbird Ski Resort.
- Hit up the peaks at Alta Ski Area to get your blood pumping.
- The Brighton Mountain Resort is the perfect snug space to enjoy a round of drinks after an exhausting day on the slopes.
- Handy information displays and maps can be found at Silver Lake Information Center.
- Pack some lunch and make your way to the top of Solitude Mountain.