The majority of children adore animals and are enthusiastic to learn more about them. A trip to Pickerel Creek Wildlife Area won't just inspire and delight the children, but probably the big kids too.
This site is located in Vickery, which is approximately 100 miles (161 kilometers) from the state capital, Columbus.
The good thing about there only being 1 hotel close by is that it's almost impossible to mix up your bookings! From Pickerel Creek Wildlife Area to the Erie Islands Resort & Marina is 7 miles (11 kilometers).
Other Things to Do Near Pickerel Creek Wildlife Area
After your time at Pickerel Creek Wildlife Area, prepare yourself for the other excellent attractions available in the region:
- Anyone who enjoys nature will enjoy wandering around the unspoiled Resthaven Wildlife Area.
- Castalia Quarry Reserve is an unspoiled piece of land where you can take a walk, and maybe see a bird or two.
- It's easy to see why the shores of lovely Castalia Pond are more than worthwhile.
- Prepared to spend some cash? The renowned Fisherman's Wharf is a must-visit on many people's shopping schedules.
- You could be a pilot, or you might simply enjoy the ease of flying to a destination. It doesn't matter what your thoughts are about the world of flying, visitors from all walks of life will enjoy exploring Liberty Aviation Museum.