Book a hotel near Wright State University, Dayton
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near Wright State University
Wright State University Hotel & Travel Guide
Visiting Wright State University is bound to be a fascinating experience.
To experience it, along with an exciting array of other attractions, pack your bags and head to the much-loved city of Dayton.
If you're on the lookout for your home away from home, you can take your pick from 14 candidates that are within 2 miles (3 kilometers) of Wright State University. Only 0.6 miles (1.0 kilometer) away, you will be able to spend your nights at the Residence Inn by Marriott Dayton Beavercreek. Two others are the Homewood Suites by Hilton Dayton-Fairborn (Wright Patterson), 0.1 miles (0.2 kilometers) away, and the Holiday Inn Dayton/Fairborn Interstate 675, 0.2 miles (0.3 kilometers) away.
If you want to make your money and your vacation last longer, check out the limited number of inexpensive hotels that are nearby. You could make a reservation at the Red Roof Inn Dayton - Fairborn/Nutter Center, 0.2 miles (0.3 kilometers) away, or you may prefer the Suburban Extended Stay Dayton-WP AFB, which is 1 mile (2 kilometers) away.
If you're the type of traveler who does quite a lot of their traveling from a cafe stool, then you're in luck. A short stroll away, Tropical Smoothie Cafe will provide all the drinks and treats you could possibly want. If it's a bigger meal you're looking for, try Taco Bell, a nearby eatery that's much-loved by locals and out-of-towners alike. If you don't wish to lay your head down yet, order a refreshing glass of wine or beer at One Eyed Jacks, also just down the road.
Other Things to Do Near Wright State UniversityIf you can squeeze it in, check out what else is happening in the region:
- Pick up some lovely last-minute gifts at Mall at Fairfield Commons.
- Whether you're a passionate golfer or a complete novice, you can't miss the chance to play a couple of rounds at Beavercreek Golf Course.
- Head straight to National Aviation Hall of Fame, where you'll explore the long and interesting history of flight and the magic and adventure of flying.
- Browse the exhibits at National Museum of the United States Air Force for greater insight into military history.
- The military-minded among us will enjoy taking a look at Wright-Patterson AFB. If you make prior arrangements, there's a possibility that you may get to tour the facility.