Book a hotel near Wright-Patterson AFB, Dayton
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near Wright-Patterson AFB
Wright-Patterson AFB Hotel & Travel Guide
If you are on the hunt for something interesting to do on your break, a visit to Wright-Patterson AFB is an excellent choice.
It's located in Dayton, a beloved city that draws travelers from all over.
If you hope to be within easy reach of the action, you won't be disappointed. There are 4 hotels to look into nearby. The Baymont Inn & Suites Fairborn Wright Patterson AFB and The Hope Hotel and Richard C. Holbrooke Conference Center are within 2 miles (3 kilometers) of Wright-Patterson AFB.
It shouldn't take you too long to book one of the surrounding area's more affordable solutions. Some such places are the Comfort Inn Dayton - Huber Heights and the Red Roof Inn Dayton - Fairborn/Nutter Center.
A hot coffee and a delicious pastry at Chantilly Cream Dessert Shop Cafe (407 West Main Street, Fairborn) could be the ideal recipe following a long day. As the sun sets, you'll definitely begin to think about dinner. If you don't want to go too far afield, Top Dog Saloon (308 West Main Street, Fairborn) makes for a great choice.
Other Things to Do Near Wright-Patterson AFBAfter visiting Wright-Patterson AFB, why not explore some other attractions? Here are a few places to start off with:
- No matter your school records, a scheduled tour through the hectic campus of Wright State University will make you wish you and your friends were on your way to a lecture.
- Golf is a nice way to unwind and exercise at the same time. So if you'd like to give it a try, spend a few hours at Beavercreek Golf Course.
- Mall at Fairfield Commons is an excellent retail center, featuring a wide range of stores and food options.
- You might be fanatical about aircraft, or you might just like the convenience of flying to a destination. It doesn't matter how you feel about the world of flying, visitors young and old will be fascinated by National Aviation Hall of Fame.
- National Museum of the United States Air Force is a popular spot where you can browse exhibits on the armed forces and their history.