Book a hotel near Central State University, Dayton
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near Central State University
Central State University Hotel & Travel Guide
Get to know the events, people and places which have influenced this region at Central State University, one of the most significant historical attractions.
To see it, travel to Dayton. You'll soon discover what makes this particular city such a hit with visitors.
After visiting Central State University, finish off an enjoyable day at a lovely hotel. There are 4 possible accommodations within 6 miles (10 kilometers). The Hearthstone Inn & Suites and Ramada Xenia will provide you with some, if not all, of the comforts of home.
If you care little about fancy services and simply want to have a roof over your head, stay a few nights at one of the area's budget solutions. The Deerfield Inn and the Xenia Country Inn are some of the more well-known establishments.
0.2 miles (0.3 kilometers) from Central State University is where you'll find BJ's Deli (1457 Brush Row Road, Wilberforce), a fantastic eatery to enjoy some dinner after a hectic day of exploring.
Other Things to Do Near Central State UniversityAfter you're finished at Central State University, you're not likely to run out of things to do with all of the other possibilities in the rest of the area:
- Enjoy a tour of National Afro-American Museum and Cultural Center. Making time to explore this fascinating place will give you a unique window into other cultures and times in history.
- For a greater insight into the character of this destination, go on a visitors' tour of the campus and impressive buildings of Wiberforce University.
- If you're a supporter of the arts, you can enjoy a production at Xenia Area Community Theater.
- Look back on your own college days with a scheduled visit to Cedarville University.
- Head out for a trek in the great outdoors at John Bryan State Park.