Book a hotel near Greene Towne Center, Dayton
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near Greene Towne Center
Greene Towne Center Hotel & Travel Guide
A visit to Greene Towne Center is a great way to use up some of your next break.
We're sure you won't need much convincing to go see it in Dayton, as it's a vibrant city to discover in its own right.
You won’t be left in the cold when searching for accommodation options near Greene Towne Center. Choose from 19 hotels within 6 miles (10 kilometers) of the action. The Residence Inn by Marriott Dayton Beavercreek and Marriott at the University of Dayton will give you at least some of the comforts of home.
If you're tired of choosing between eating a fancy meal and buying souvenirs, then free up some of your cash by reserving a room at one of the area's more economical accommodations. The Red Roof Inn Dayton - Fairborn/Nutter Center and the Econo Lodge are among the more well-known establishments.
Some people are just not made to function in the morning. For those that woke feeling a bit lethargic, a steaming hot coffee at Winans Fine Chocolates and Coffees (45 Plum Street, Beavercreek) is a terrific way to kick-start the day. However, if lunch or dinner is a welcome thought, consider The Pub Beavercreek (39 Greene Boulevard, Beavercreek), just 0.1 miles (0.2 kilometers) away.
Other Things to Do Near Greene Towne CenterAfter you're finished with Greene Towne Center, there are a variety of other activities to keep you busy:
- Surrender to a few hours of laughter and giggles at Dayton Funny Bone Comedy Club, one of the funnest places to hang out in the area.
- Free up an afternoon and get ready for some action at The Magic Castle.
- Knowledgeable shoppers will want to head in the direction of Puzzles Plus, a prominent store which some travelers visit for.
- Whether you're a regular golfer or it's your first time, you can't miss the chance to play a couple of rounds at Country Club of the North.
- Want to escape the flurry and fuss of modern life? Head to Hills & Dales MetroPark, an urban sanctuary.