Book a hotel near Kenwood Towne Centre, Cincinnati
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near Kenwood Towne Centre
Kenwood Towne Centre Hotel & Travel Guide
Organizing a trip to Kenwood Towne Centre and searching for somewhere to stay close by?
We're sure you won't need much convincing to go see it in Cincinnati, as it's an exciting city to visit in its own right.
There are 2 nearby hotel options for you to choose from that are sure to have what you're looking for. Within 2 miles (3 kilometers) of Kenwood Towne Centre, the Best Western Plus Hannaford Inn & Suites and Hampton Inn & Suites Cincinnati / Kenwood are certain to please time-constrained tourists.
Everyone loves a good deal, and luckily you don't have to travel very far to find one. There is a small selection of reasonably priced hotels a short drive away. The Extended Stay America - Cincinnati - Blue Ash - Reed Hartman and the Blu Hotel, an Ascend Hotel Collection Member are a couple of the more well-known establishments.
Starbucks is a popular choice for a quick cup of hot coffee as well as a delicious snack. Thankfully, it's just a few minutes' walk from Kenwood Towne Centre. A notable eating option which is also close by is IHOP. It's a superb choice if you're particularly hungry and you need something a bit fancier. You can keep walking and while away an evening testing the beer, wine and whatever else you desire at Texas Roadhouse.
Other Things to Do Near Kenwood Towne CentreIf you're hoping to cram as much as is humanly possible into your vacation, have a look at what else is going on:
- You definitely don't have to leave the city to enjoy the fresh air and natural atmosphere of beautiful parkland spaces. Swaim Park awaits.
- You'll lose track of time at this gamer's haven. Madison Bowl has a variety of activities that'll test your know-how.
- Enjoy a rest and breathe in the clean air of Pioneer Park, a leafy green sanctuary.
- Hit 'em long at Indian Valley Golf Course, a lovely place to unwind and play a few games.
- There's no need to travel to galaxies thousands of light years away to learn about the sun, moon and stars. Visit Cincinnati Observatory Center.