Book a hotel near Cincinnati Museum Center at Union Terminal, Queensgate
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near Cincinnati Museum Center at Union Terminal
Cincinnati Museum Center at Union Terminal Hotel & Travel Guide
If this is your first time visiting Cincinnati Museum Center at Union Terminal, you will be sure to remember it for many years to come.
It's situated in Cincinnati, a dynamic city that offers adventurers a host of worthwhile sights.
The 19 accommodations that are situated within 2 miles (3 kilometers) of Cincinnati Museum Center at Union Terminal are perfect for those who don't have as much time as they would like. Lots of travelers like the 21c Museum Hotel Cincinnati, The Westin Cincinnati and Cincinnatian Hotel, 1 mile (2 kilometers), 1 mile (2 kilometers) and 1 mile (2 kilometers) away, respectively.
For visitors that like bargain prices, think about booking a room at one of the inexpensive accommodations available. Two recommendations are the Comfort Suites Newport and the Extended Stay America Cincinnati - Covington.
When you're done at Cincinnati Museum Center at Union Terminal, take a brief walk to Starbucks for a bite to eat, a coffee or a cold beverage. A great choice if you're wanting a more comprehensive dining experience is Taco Bell. Similarly, you don't have to travel too far to get there. And if the dusk light brings on a sudden thirst, stop at O K Horseshoe Club for an icy beer or a refreshing wine on the way back to the hotel.
Other Things to Do Near Cincinnati Museum Center at Union TerminalYou've spent a while getting here, so we imagine Cincinnati Museum Center at Union Terminal is just the beginning. Once you've taken it in, be sure to take a look at what the rest of the area has to offer:
- Not the most grand or famous museum, Greater Cincinnati Police Historical Society Museum may still be worth an afternoon visit if you like to learn.
- If you can't visit one of the more famous museums, give your knowledge a boost at Cincinnati Fire Museum.
- Secure your tickets early if you want to see a concert at Cincinnati Music Hall.
- Toss the ball around with your kids and explore the green spaces at Washington Park. You could even bring a delicious picnic and really make a day of it.
- Enjoy a delicious bite to eat and find great gifts for friends back home at Findlay Market.
If you want a convenient way to visit Cincinnati Museum Center at Union Terminal, just hop on a train until you reach Union Terminal, the station that's only 0.09 miles (0.14 kilometers) from your destination.