Where to stay in Cincinnati: Best areas for travelers
- Downtown Cincinnati: With mouthwatering food, ample shops and big-name attractions, this neighborhood is an obvious choice. Check in someplace comfy like the Hyatt Regency Cincinnati, the Millennium Cincinnati or the Hilton Cincinnati Netherland Plaza. But don't hang out in your room too much — Fountain Square and Carew Tower await!
- Central Business District: With ample activities to keep you occupied during the day and a nice selection of hotels to spend your nights, this area appeals to many visitors. Roam around Great American Ball Park and other well-known sights before settling in at the Renaissance Cincinnati Downtown Hotel, The Westin Cincinnati or the 21c Museum Hotel Cincinnati - Mgallery.
- West Chester: If you have the kids in tow, this neighborhood could be a great choice. Check if there's anything suitable for the family at the Quality Inn Chester I-75, the Staybridge Suites Cincinnati North or the Comfort Inn & Suites West Chester - North Cincinnati. When your little ones need to work off a bit of energy, take them on a trip to Voice of America MetroPark.
- Sharonville: If your number one goal is to cross off as many attractions as you can on your vacation, this neighborhood has your name written all over it. Make CoCo Key Water Resort your first port of call before heading on over to Sharon Woods Park and Sharon Woods Golf Course. When your feet need a break, kick off your shoes and crawl into a comfy bed at the Days Inn by Wyndham Sharonville, the Sonesta ES Suites Cincinnati - Sharonville East or the Clarion Hotel - Cincinnati North.
Top Cincinnati hotels deals
Popular places to visit in Cincinnati
Where small town charm meets big city attractions, that’s where you find your sweet spot. In a city where you can gaze up at a skyscraper, yet there are plenty of corners where Americana culture survive. Sip on your morning coffee as you watch the sun rise from behind a downtown skyline, and then spend your afternoon walking through an intimate garden. By afternoon, you’ll be touring the art and history at local museums before paying a visit to a house once owned by an anti-slavery author. You’re in the heart of the heartland, and you’re also walking through history. You’re in Cincinnati, Ohio.
Book your Cincinnati vacation with Travelocity today, and you’ll save big by combining hotel and flight deals. Then make sure to pack your tennis shoes because there are loads of things for you to explore in this popular destination. Welcome to your next adventure, wise wanderer.
Top Hotels in Cincinnati
The best way to ensure a fun vacation in Cincinnati is by booking a stay at one of the top hotels. Put your name on a room or suite at one of these popular accommodations, and your getaway is already off to a great start.
- Millennium Cincinnati Hotel: Stationed in the Financial District and near tons of shops and attractions. You’ll be connected by skywalk to the Duke Energy Convention Center and can get to some of your favorite restaurants on foot. Relax in the pool or work up a sweat in the fitness center when you want to stay active.
- Hyatt Regency Cincinnati: When an elegant experience is right up your alley, stay in the Hyatt Regency downtown. You’ll be connected to Saks Fifth Avenue via skywalk and have access to tons of meeting space. The hotel has a saltwater pool and contemporary décor in every room.
- Cincinnatian Hotel: The Cincinnatian Hotel is a AAA Four-Star hotel with legendary service and unparalled style. From the moment you cross the threshold you’ll be blown away by the décor, and the concierge will attend to your every need.
- The Westin Cincinnati: Look out your window to the elaborate fountain below, and it’s clear you’re in the right place. Plush bedding, contemporary designs, and a spacious seating area make you feel right at home.
When you save on Cincinnati package deals you can afford to do plenty of Cincy sightseeing. Check out the Carew Tower and its observation deck, the Cincinnati Zoo, and Cincinnati Art Museum. Head to Kings Island to be entertained by some of the world's best roller-coasters, and visit Findlay Market to taste some local food. Need a full meal, wise wanderer? Try some Cincinnati chili, or slink into one of the famous steakhouses downtown. When the sun sets, try a drink at Over-the-Rhine, which is one of the nation's largest historic districts. Other things to do in Cincinnati includes a night at the Cincinnati Observatory, a day at the historic Harriet Beecher Stowe House, and a relaxing stroll at the Mount Airy Forest.
Festivals and Events
From the delicious foods at Taste of Cincinnati on Memorial Day weekend to the dazzling scene at the Festival of Lights during winter, events keep Cincinnati happening throughout the year. Want to feel like you're partying in Munich? Look for Cincinnati package deals in September and attend Oktoberfest—the largest one in the States. If you want to jam and drink craft beer, come to Bockfest in March or Bunbury Music Festival in June. Also, don't forget about Riverfest and the amazing fireworks display on Labor Day weekend; it's a blast.
Book your vacation package in Cincinnati with Travelocity today, and you’ll be playing basketball and walking through historic streets in Ohio. Pack an appetite and a love of art and culture, and then pack your bags for a getaway to remember. You’ll save big when you bundle your flight and hotel, wise wanderer, so don’t delay—book your vacation right now!
Frequently asked questions
How much are vacation packages to Cincinnati?
How long should my Cincinnati vacation be?
Where can I get the best vacation package deals for Cincinnati?
Why should I book my Cincinnati vacation bundle with Travelocity?
Will I save money on my Cincinnati car rental if I combine it with hotels and flights?
What is the best time of year to go to Cincinnati?
Which airport is best for Cincinnati?
What is there to do in Cincinnati?
Where should I stay when visiting Cincinnati?
^Savings based on all package bookings with Flight + Hotel made on Travelocity.com from as compared to the price of the same components booked separately. Savings will vary based on origin/destination, length of trip, stay dates and selected travel supplier(s). Savings not available on all packages.