Find & compare pet-friendly hotels in Columbus, OH from $50
Top Columbus Pet Friendly Hotels
Pet owners shouldn't miss Columbus, a city known for its shopping, and sights like COSI and Nationwide Arena. You can choose from Travelocity's 104 pet-friendly hotels and accommodations in Columbus and bring your four-legged friends along!
How to Wander Wisely in Columbus with Your Pet
- Enjoy the fresh air at Columbus Commons, Goodale Park, and Schiller Park.
- Other things to see include Greater Columbus Convention Center, Mapfre Stadium, and Schottenstein Center.
- Need a pet store? Try Kittle's Klassic Poodles, Urban Sundry, or The Paw Pad.
- For vet care, Obetz Animal Hospital: Olson Peter DVM, Riggs Rex DVM, and Huff June DVM are located in the area.
Best Pet-Friendly Hotels in Columbus
- WoodSpring Suites Columbus Urbancrest
Cats and dogs are allowed for a fee at this 2.5-star hotel, although restrictions apply. Guests appreciate the helpful staff and convenient parking.
- Americas Best Value Inn Columbus
Cats and dogs are allowed for a fee at this 2.5-star motel, although restrictions apply. Guests appreciate the helpful staff and exceptional value.
Pet-Friendly Times to Vacation in Columbus
Weather can make or break your trip, especially if you're hoping to spend time outdoors. Here are the average day and night temperatures to help better plan your trip in Columbus.
From January to March, average temperatures range from 58°F in the daytime to 22°F at night. Between April and June, the daytime average is 85°F and the nighttime average is 38°F.
From July to September, average temperatures range from 85°F in the daytime to 51°F at night. Between October and December, the daytime average is 71°F and the nighttime average is 24°F.