Book a hotel near Cincinnati Music Hall, Cincinnati
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near Cincinnati Music Hall
Cincinnati Music Hall Hotel & Travel Guide
You'll certainly enjoy your trip to Cincinnati Music Hall.
It's just one of several attractions that makes the city of Cincinnati popular all year round.
Since you'll be spending a large portion of your time at Cincinnati Music Hall, why wouldn't you get a room within an easy commute? With 23 nearby possibilities, you are sure to find something perfect. A handful of places to check out are the 21c Museum Hotel Cincinnati, 0.5 miles (0.8 kilometers) away, the Residence Inn by Marriott Cincinnati Downtown/The Phelps, 0.9 miles (1.4 kilometers) away, and The Westin Cincinnati, 0.6 miles (1.0 kilometer) away.
Ask anyone where the most economically priced hotel is, and they'll be sure to direct you to the Quality Inn & Suites Cincinnati Downtown, 0.6 miles (1.0 kilometer) away.
At the end of a big day out, rest in unrivaled comfort at your pick of the several sophisticated establishments that are within close reach. The Cincinnatian Hotel is located only 0.5 miles (0.8 kilometers) away, while the Hilton Cincinnati Netherland Plaza is also close by, just 0.6 miles (1.0 kilometer) away.
If you're the type of traveler that does quite a lot of their traveling from the cozy interiors of cafes, you're in the right place. Within quick stroll, 1215 Wine Bar & Coffee Lab offers all the drinks and treats you could possibly need. Also nearby is Queen City Radio, which offers a more comprehensive menu. Of course, there's no finer way to round out a day's exploring than with a drink or two. Vestry at the Transept, also a brief walk away, is the spot to be.
Other Things to Do Near Cincinnati Music HallIf you have time, you'll want to investigate what else is on in the region:
- Washington Park is a leafy green sanctuary. It is the perfect place to kick a ball around and take in the outdoors.
- Those agelbra lessons will come back to you on a tour around School for Creative and Performing Arts.
- Organize a trip to Ensemble Theatre and delight in watching talented actors give it their all.
- Liven up your evenings and taste the local theater scene. Know Theatre of Cincinnati offers various plays which you can attend.
- While not the most grand or well-known museum, Cincinnati Fire Museum might still be worth checking out if you like to learn.
To reach Cincinnati Music Hall, try catching the train. The nearest station, Union Terminal, is 1 mile (2 kilometers) away.