Find & compare winery hotels in Cincinnati, OH from $101
Top Cincinnati Winery Hotels
Pet owners shouldn't miss Cincinnati, a city known for its baseball, and sights like Great American Ball Park and Paul Brown Stadium. Choose from Travelocity's 70 pet-friendly hotels and accommodations in Cincinnati and bring your doggy along!
How to Wander Wisely in Cincinnati with Your Pet
- Enjoy the fresh air at Cincinnati Zoo and Botanical Garden, Smale Riverfront Park, and Sawyer Point.
- Other things to see include Jack Cincinnati Casino, Newport Aquarium, and Riverbend Music Center.
- Need a pet store? Try Pet Wants Florence/Fort Mitchell, Happy Go Healthy, or MaiRo & Co - Dog Treat Bakery.
- For vet care, All Creatures Animal Hospital: Millette Jennifer DVM, Glenway Animal Hospital: Naas Rebecca K DVM, and Stewart S. Smith, DVM, PhD are located in the area.
Featured Pet-Friendly Hotels in Cincinnati
- Travel Inn
Pets are allowed for a fee at this 2-star motel, although restrictions apply. Guests appreciate its location.
- Rodeway Inn
Pets are allowed for a fee at this 2-star motel. Guests appreciate its location and comfy beds.
- Extended Stay America Cincinnati - Covington
Cats and dogs are allowed for a fee at this 2.5-star hotel, although restrictions apply. Guests appreciate the helpful staff and convenient parking.
Pet-Friendly Times to Vacation in Cincinnati
Weather can make a huge difference, especially if you want to spend time outdoors. Here are the average daytime and nighttime temperatures to help better plan your trip in Cincinnati.
From January to March, average temperatures range from 60°F in the daytime to 22°F at night. Between April and June, the daytime average is 86°F and the nighttime average is 37°F.
From July to September, average temperatures range from 87°F in the daytime to 49°F at night. Between October and December, the daytime average is 73°F and the nighttime average is 23°F.