Book a Hotel Near Fountain Square, Cincinnati
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near Fountain Square
Fountain Square Hotel & Travel Guide
A camera is a must when you travel to Fountain Square. It presents some excellent photo opportunities.
Cincinnati, the city where you can find it, is a popular place to visit no matter what the time of year.
If you want to find a room near all the action, you'll be spoiled for choice. There are about 23 accommodations in the immediate vicinity of Fountain Square. The 21c Museum Hotel Cincinnati is just 0.1 miles (0.2 kilometers) away. If that doesn't suit your needs, the Residence Inn by Marriott Cincinnati Downtown/The Phelps and The Westin Cincinnati are located 0.5 miles (0.8 kilometers) and 0.1 miles (0.2 kilometers) away, respectively.
Give your wallet a break and have a look at the selection of inexpensive hotels in the local area. You could make a reservation at the Extended Stay America Cincinnati - Covington, 1 mile (2 kilometers) away, or you may like the Quality Inn & Suites Cincinnati Downtown, which is 0.8 miles (1.3 kilometers) away.
There are a few first-class establishments available nearby, a comforting bit of information for visitors that crave something special. The Cincinnatian Hotel is only 0.09 miles (0.14 kilometers) away, while the Hilton Cincinnati Netherland Plaza is also within walking distance, just 0.1 miles (0.2 kilometers) away.
If you're the kind of traveler that does quite a bit of their sightseeing from the cozy interiors of cafes, you're in the right place. An easy walk away, The Booksellers on Fountain Square offers all the delicious drinks and snacks you could possibly need. A prominent dining establishment which is also nearby is Brazilian Steak House. It's a fine choice if you're particularly hungry and you want something a little more extravagant. Finish off a lovely day with a drink at Fifth & Vine Street Bar, which is also in the immediate vicinity.
Other Things to Do Near Fountain SquareIf you have extra time, be sure to investigate what else is happening in the area:
- Explore the world of history and enjoy an exciting family excursion in the bargain with a visit to Havlins Museum.
- Carew Tower is a historically prominent local structure and a common place to meet.
- Appreciate the extensive assortment of art at Contemporary Arts Center. This distinguished art museum is a good space to spend an afternoon.
- Readers, both avid and casual, cannot miss perusing the exhibits and shelves at The Mercantile Library, a popular local library. Make sure to check with the library for visiting and hours information.
- Aronoff Center for the Arts boasts art courses, music shows and exhibits that are certain to give you greater insight into the arts scene of the area.