Book a hotel near Cincinnati Art Museum, Mount Adams
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near Cincinnati Art Museum
Cincinnati Art Museum Hotel & Travel Guide
If it's your first time at Cincinnati Art Museum, you'll be sure to hold onto the memories for years to come.
To experience it for yourself, make the trip to Cincinnati. You'll soon find out what makes this city so special.
Just as significant as your to-do list is your selection of accommodations. Luckily, there are 21 posibilities within 2 miles (3 kilometers) of Cincinnati Art Museum. Take a look at the 21c Museum Hotel Cincinnati or the Residence Inn by Marriott Cincinnati Downtown/The Phelps, situated 1 mile (2 kilometers) and 1 mile (2 kilometers) away, respectively. One other great choice, The Westin Cincinnati, is 1 mile (2 kilometers) away.
The Comfort Suites Newport, 1 mile (2 kilometers) away, offers everything you could need at a nice price.
Even the most adventurous of travelers need a bit of pampering. Have your turn and reserve a room at one of the local upmarket establishments. Consider the Cincinnatian Hotel, 1 mile (2 kilometers) away, or the Hilton Cincinnati Netherland Plaza, 1 mile (2 kilometers) away.
Whether you're a tea connoisseur or a caffeine addict, you're going to need something to keep you going. A short walk from Cincinnati Art Museum, Terrace Cafe boasts an enticing selection of beverages and snacks. You can also ask for a table near the window at du jours. It's close at hand and well-known for feeding patrons some tasty lunches and dinners. You'll chuckle as you share some stories while sipping an a glass of your favorite drop at Mt Adams Bar & Grill, only a brief walk away.
Other Things to Do Near Cincinnati Art MuseumYou've traveled here to see Cincinnati Art Museum, but you may well be just as pleased with what else the area has going on:
- Eden Park is an idyllic urban oasis. It is the perfect place to take a tranquil walk and enjoy the fresh air.
- Immerse yourself in the world of theater when you buy a ticket to one of the many plays currently running at Cincinnati Playhouse in the Park.
- Spend some time among some beautiful plants and flowers at Krohn Conservatory.
- Immaculata Church is a tranquil house of worship and an interesting local attraction that you might like to pay a visit to.
- Are you eager to find somewhere where you can enjoy a picnic with the family, a long walk or just sit in the sun? Head over to Theodore M Berry International Friendship Park.