Book a hotel near Northern Kentucky Convention Center, Covington
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near Northern Kentucky Convention Center
Northern Kentucky Convention Center Hotel & Travel Guide
Increase your circle of fellow travelers when you attend an event at Northern Kentucky Convention Center.
You will need to make the 65 miles (105 kilometers) trip from the state capital, Frankfort, to Covington, in order to visit.
With no less than 22 hotels in the general area of Northern Kentucky Convention Center, it'll be easy to secure a room that's perfect for you. The 21c Museum Hotel Cincinnati is only 0.9 miles (1.4 kilometers) away. If you don't like that, the Residence Inn by Marriott Cincinnati Downtown/The Phelps and The Westin Cincinnati are located 0.9 miles (1.4 kilometers) and 0.8 miles (1.3 kilometers) away, respectively.
For visitors that love a great bargain, there are a handful of low-priced hotels nearby that are guaranteed to suit your needs. For example, you can find the Extended Stay America Cincinnati - Covington 0.6 miles (1.0 kilometer) away, while the Quality Inn & Suites Cincinnati Downtown is 1 mile (2 kilometers) away.
There's no need to worry about a thing, apart from enjoying a memorable experience if you spend a night at one of the upmarket hotels that you'll find quite close by. Confirm a night's stay at the Cincinnatian Hotel, 0.9 miles (1.4 kilometers) away, or the Hilton Cincinnati Netherland Plaza, a short walk of 0.8 miles (1.3 kilometers).
There is nothing as good as exploring somewhere new to stimulate your appetite. After you're finished at Northern Kentucky Convention Center, you can replenish your energy levels a short walk away, at Starbucks. If you're searching for something that's more substantial, 10 West is also close-at-hand. Tourists looking for a beer or vino can have a chat with the bartender at FIRE at RiverCenter, also conveniently located within walking distance.
Other Things to Do Near Northern Kentucky Convention CenterOnce you're finished at Northern Kentucky Convention Center, don't forget about the region's other sights:
- Examine the authentic colors of the art on display at at Roebling Murals on the Floodwalls.
- Historians and tourists alike should enjoy some time at John A. Roebling Suspension Bridge. Try to arrange a tour to learn more about this impressive piece of architecture.
- Looking for some parkland where one can enjoy a family picnic, a relaxing walk or just bask in the sun? Head over to Smale Riverfront Park.
- Bring the family for a day of educational fun at National Underground Railroad Freedom Center.
- Let the kids burn off a bit of their seemingly limitless energy when they're running around and playing at General James Taylor Park, a green, leafy getaway.