Book a hotel near Taft Theatre, Cincinnati
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Taft Theatre Hotel & Travel Guide
You're bound to enjoy your excursion to Taft Theatre.
It's just one of the things that makes the city of Cincinnati so popular.
Picking the ideal accommodation is a crucial element of any great trip. If you're hoping to set up camp around Taft Theatre, there are up to 24 options to choose from. The 21c Museum Hotel Cincinnati, 0.2 miles (0.3 kilometers) away, is a good starting point. You might also like to take a look at the Residence Inn by Marriott Cincinnati Downtown/The Phelps, 0.2 miles (0.3 kilometers) away, and The Westin Cincinnati, only 0.3 miles (0.5 kilometers) away.
Make your vacations last longer by spending a night at one of the bargain hotels that are nearby. These include the Extended Stay America Cincinnati - Covington and the Hampton Inn & Suites Newport/Cincinnati, which are 1 mile (2 kilometers) and 0.8 miles (1.3 kilometers) away, respectively.
Push aside your troubles and enjoy the premier amenities and smooth hospitality at a nearby, upmarket hotel. The Cincinnatian Hotel is 0.3 miles (0.5 kilometers) away, or the Hilton Cincinnati Netherland Plaza is 0.3 miles (0.5 kilometers) away, and they are both equally outstanding choices.
Whether you are a tea aficionado or a devotee of the coffee bean, you're going to need something to keep you going. Just a short walk from Taft Theatre, Kidd Coffee Queen City Square (2 locations) boasts a tempting range of beverages and treats. If you're planning to go out for lunch, stay in the area and get a table at The Wich On Sycamore. Why don't you end a thoroughly enjoyable day with a toast to your traveling companions? Get down to Red Fox Grill, just around the corner, and order the first round.
Other Things to Do Near Taft TheatreOnce you're finished enjoying Taft Theatre, get ready to take in everything that the rest of the area has to offer:
- Take a trip to Cincinnati Masonic Center, a renowned historic building, and understand why it's treasured by those who live here.
- Take a break and flip through a magazine in Lytle Park, a green urban sanctuary.
- Check out the hustle and bustle of Scripps Center, and see how business is done here.
- Newspapers, exhibits, books and other resources await you at The Mercantile Library, a wonderful spot for avid readers.
- You can feast your eyes on creative works at Contemporary Arts Center, a well-known art museum which should headline your cultural attractions list.