Book a hotel near Sawyer Point, Cincinnati
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near Sawyer Point
Sawyer Point Hotel & Travel Guide
Dust off your walking shoes and bask in the views around you at Sawyer Point, a great place to spend a day outside with your travel buddies.
It's in Cincinnati, an exciting city that attracts travelers from across the globe.
Of the same importance as your sightseeing list is your choice of an accommodation. Fortunately for you, there are 23 options within a short commute of Sawyer Point. The 21c Museum Hotel Cincinnati, 0.7 miles (1.1 kilometer) away, is one place to start your search. You might also like to take a look at the Residence Inn by Marriott Cincinnati Downtown/The Phelps, 0.3 miles (0.5 kilometers) away, or The Westin Cincinnati, 0.7 miles (1.1 kilometer) away.
The standard of low-cost hotels has risen over the last few decades. If you stay at one nearby, you'll be happy with the experience. You can book a room at the Comfort Suites Newport, 0.5 miles (0.8 kilometers) away, or you may prefer the Hampton Inn & Suites Newport/Cincinnati, which is 0.6 miles (1.0 kilometer) away.
With several high-end establishments in the surrounding area, you can stay a night or more in luxurious comfort within easy reach of this site. One convenient answer is the Cincinnatian Hotel, 0.8 miles (1.3 kilometers) away, or you can try the Hilton Cincinnati Netherland Plaza, 0.8 miles (1.3 kilometers) away.
Perhaps you need a few shots of caffeine to help you get through the day? The Bow Tie Cafe (1101 Saint Gregory Street, Cincinnati) is just 0.4 miles (0.6 kilometers) away, and it is considered one of the finest coffee houses to cure your cravings. Also consider dining at Montgomery Inn-Boathouse (925 Riverside Drive, Cincinnati), a favorite among both locals and travelers.
Other Things to Do Near Sawyer PointAfter you've been to Sawyer Point, prepare yourself for the other excellent attractions available in the wider region:
- You don't have to be a builder to see the difference between Newport Southbank Bridge and bridges designed in the modern era. Go see this historic site to see this structure up close.
- Receive some inspiration, in addition to education, at Taft Museum of Art, which obtains, secures and presents art for the benefit of the community.
- Let the kids burn off a bit of their energy by running around and playing at Lytle Park, a green oasis.
- Immaculata Church is a pleasant and peaceful house of worship. You can merely admire it from the street or see if you're able to tour inside.
- Venture back in time and hear forgotten stories with an excursion to Cincinnati Masonic Center.