Book a hotel near John A. Roebling Suspension Bridge, Cincinnati
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near John A. Roebling Suspension Bridge
John A. Roebling Suspension Bridge Hotel & Travel Guide
Get a better understanding of the people, places and events that have shaped this area at John A. Roebling Suspension Bridge, one of the leading historical attractions.
It's just one of the things that makes the city of Cincinnati so well-known.
Since your home away from home will be John A. Roebling Suspension Bridge, why not find a room in the surrounding area? With 24 nearby options available, you'll be able to locate something perfect. The 21c Museum Hotel Cincinnati is just 0.6 miles (1.0 kilometer) away. If that's not what you're looking for, the Residence Inn by Marriott Cincinnati Downtown/The Phelps and The Westin Cincinnati are situated 0.6 miles (1.0 kilometer) and 0.4 miles (0.6 kilometers) away, respectively.
If you're looking for a place to lay your head that won't break the bank, a few inexpensive hotels are available nearby. You might like to check out the Extended Stay America Cincinnati - Covington which is 0.8 miles (1.3 kilometers) away. Another solution is the Quality Inn & Suites Cincinnati Downtown, just 1 mile (2 kilometers) away.
If you’re seeking somewhere more sophisticated to stay, have a look at the few first-rate establishments nearby. Confirm a night's stay at the Cincinnatian Hotel, 0.5 miles (0.8 kilometers) away, or the Hilton Cincinnati Netherland Plaza, only 0.4 miles (0.6 kilometers) away.
You'll likely hear on the streets that Servatii Pastry Shop Scripps (312 Walnut Street, Cincinnati), is only 0.3 miles (0.5 kilometers) away, and is a popular venue to have a hot beverage and plan the day ahead. A popular place for travelers with an appetite, Moerlein Lager House (115 Joe Nuxhall Way, Cincinnati) is a mere 0.1 miles (0.2 kilometers) away.
Other Things to Do Near John A. Roebling Suspension BridgeIf you want to experience more than just John A. Roebling Suspension Bridge, check out what else the area has available:
- Are you hoping to find some green space where you can enjoy a picnic with the family, a long walk or simply sit in the sun? Visit Smale Riverfront Park.
- National Underground Railroad Freedom Center is a well-known attraction for transportation enthusiasts. Remember to add it to your itinerary.
- Cincinnati Reds Hall of Fame and Museum is the perfect place to look back on famous victories and celebrate the greats.
- Absorb the atmosphere of this creative environment and appreciate the unique creations of Roebling Murals on the Floodwalls.
- Scripps Center is not only one of the main business hubs, but it's also worth visiting even if you aren't here on business.