Relax and unwind with Mother Nature at Prince Gallitzin State Park.
It is situated in Altoona, which is an estimated 95 miles (153 kilometers) from the state capital, Harrisburg.
You might want to plan your accommodations ahead of time, as there are no options in the vicinity of Prince Gallitzin State Park. Popular choices include the Omni Bedford Springs Resort, 45 miles (72 kilometers) away, the Holiday Inn Express State College at Williamsburg Square, 35 miles (56 kilometers) away, and the White Hall Manor Bed & Breakfast, 75 miles (121 kilometers) away.
Other Things to Do Near Prince Gallitzin State Park
You've traveled here for Prince Gallitzin State Park, but you may well be just as pleased with what else the area has going on:
- The shores of gorgeous Glendale Lake are popular with tourists and locals.
- Outdoor adventures await at Rock Run Recreation Park. Pack a picnic, and spend an afternoon enjoying the natural landscape.
- Do you have an interest in mining? Go to Seldom Seen Tourist Coal Mine and join in with one of the tours.
- Embrace the aromatic notes of this area at Woody Lodge Winery.
- You'll probably hear the locals refer to Contres Greer Social Hall, a significant facility that hosts conferences.