Pet lovers shouldn't miss the chance to visit Provo, a family-friendly city known for its concert halls and temples, as well as attractions like Utah Valley Convention Center and Provo City Center Temple. Choose from Travelocity's 30 pet-friendly hotels and accommodations in Provo and bring your pooch along!
How to Wander Wisely in Provo with Your Pet
- Enjoy the fresh air at Utah Lake State Park and Bridal Veil Falls.
- Other things to see include Reed Smoot House, Lavell Edwards Stadium, and Peaks Ice Arena.
- Need a pet store? Try Tuesday Morning, Animal Ark Pet Stores, or C-A-L Ranch Stores.
- For vet care, RiverWoods Pet Hospital, PetSmart, and Banfield Pet Hospital are located in the area.
Top Pet-Friendly Hotels in Provo
- Ramada by Wyndham Provo
Cats and dogs are allowed for a fee at this 2.5-star hotel, although restrictions apply. Guests appreciate its location and spacious rooms.
- La Quinta Inn & Suites Orem University Parkway
Pets stay free at this 2.5-star hotel. Guests appreciate its central location and spacious rooms.
- Super 8 by Wyndham Provo BYU Orem
Pets are allowed for a fee at this 2-star hotel, although restrictions apply. Guests appreciate its comfortable rooms.
Pet-Friendly Times to Vacation in Provo
Weather can make or break your stay, especially if you want to spend time wandering around the city. We have gathered the average temperatures to help better plan your trip in Provo.
From January to March, average temperatures range from 61°F in the daytime to 22°F at night. Between April and June, the daytime average is 91°F and the nighttime average is 36°F.
From July to September, average temperatures range from 95°F in the daytime to 45°F at night. Between October and December, the daytime average is 74°F and the nighttime average is 22°F.