Book a hotel near Queen Isabella State Fishing Pier, South Padre Island
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near Queen Isabella State Fishing Pier
Queen Isabella State Fishing Pier Hotel & Travel Guide
You'll certainly be looking out for the kiddies when you take them to Queen Isabella State Fishing Pier.
It is situated in Texas Gulf Coast.
Spending your time in a hotel that is conveniently located at the center of the action sets you up for a more gratifying trip. Within a short distance from Queen Isabella State Fishing Pier, you are able to choose from 26 accommodations. A handful of choices to have a look at are the Peninsula Island Resort & Spa - All Suites, 0.6 miles (1.0 kilometer) away, the Royale Beach and Tennis Club, a VRI Resort, 0.7 miles (1.1 kilometer) away, and also the Suites At Sunchase, situated just 1 mile (2 kilometers) away.
A quick commute away, there are a small number of wallet-friendly accommodations to choose from. The Island Inn and the Padre South Hotel On The Beach are worth a shot.
Just a stone's throw away, you'll discover a handful of chic hotels to stay at. The Sea Vista by South Padre Condo Rentals is conveniently located 0.6 miles (1.0 kilometer) away, while the My Sapphire South Padre Island is also close by, just 0.6 miles (1.0 kilometer) away.
If you're exploring Queen Isabella State Fishing Pier and your stomach starts growling, pop in to Pier 19 (1 Padre Boulevard, South Padre Island). It's only 0.1 miles (0.2 kilometers) away. Stop by at Sea Ranch (33330 State Park Road 100, South Padre Island), the perfect place to grab a beer or wine.
Other Things to Do Near Queen Isabella State Fishing PierAfter your time is done at Queen Isabella State Fishing Pier, there are a range of other things to experience in the wider region:
- Schlitterbahn Beach Waterpark is an exhilarating water adventure. When the mercury rises, this is the ideal location to cool off.
- No matter how many delightful tours you discover while you are in the area, time spent at University of Texas Pan American Coastal Studies Laboratory will really show you the character of the students here.
- Enjoy a stay at Isla Blanca Park, an excellent camping site that has simple but adequate facilities.
- Enjoy a round or two, get some exercise and challenge your mind at Long Island Village Golf Course.
- Be amazed by the magnificent collection of sea creatures that are exhibted at Dolphin and Nature Research Center.