Where to stay in Quintana Roo: Best areas for travelers
- Playa del Carmen: Leave your worries behind you at a quality hotel such as the La Armonia by Bunik, the Hotel Maya Turquesa or the Sahara Hotel. Then, amble around unique attractions like Xcaret Eco Theme Park.
- Cancun: Boasting big attractions, this is an essential stop on any good Quintana Roo itinerary. If you're only here for a short time, the one thing you have to see is Delfines Beach. Rest easy somewhere comfortable like the Selina Cancun Downtown, the Hotel Parador or the Hotel Plaza Caribe.
- Tulum: There's nothing quite like exploring someplace totally new, especially when you've got iconic attractions like Tulum Mayan Ruins to tick off your list. You can make your vacation even better by locking in one of the top hotels nearby, such as the Ruta del Sol, the Casa Colonial Vintage Hotel or the Hotel Central Station Tulum.
- Chetumal: If this is your first visit to Chetumal and you're after some suggestions on where to stay, the Hotel Costa Azul, the Hotel España and the City Express Chetumal are terrific options. Plus, they're ideal bases to discover this destination's many attractions. Maya Chan Beach, Arrecifes de Xcalak National Park and Bacalar Chico National Park & Marine Reserve are favorites of locals and travelers alike. Be sure to check out other sights like Mahahual Lighthouse, Dolphin Discovery and Fort of San Felipe.
- San Miguel: For a hotel you can look forward to going back to after a big day out, consider the Cozy 3 BR Villa in the Heart of Cozumel Villa 6. The Hotel & Suites Bello Caribe and the Hotel Hacienda Ixtlan are two more options that make excellent bases for exploring. Start your sightseeing in this destination at Dolphinaris and Museo de la Isla de Cozumel. Go Flyboard is also worth squeezing into your schedule.
Quintana Roo flight + hotel packages
2021 Quintana Roo vacations
Top Quintana Roo hotels deals
Popular places to visit in Quintana Roo
Frequently asked questions
How much are vacation packages to Quintana Roo?
Where can I get the best vacation package deals for Quintana Roo?
Why should I purchase my Quintana Roo vacation package via Travelocity?
Can I save on my Quintana Roo car rental if I bundle it with hotels and flights?
What is the best time of year to go to Quintana Roo?
Which airport is best for Quintana Roo?
What is there to do in Quintana Roo?
^Savings based on all package bookings with Flight + Hotel made on Travelocity.com from 2019-04-01 - 2020-03-31 as compared to the price of the same components booked separately. Savings will vary based on origin/destination, length of trip, stay dates and selected travel supplier(s). Savings not available on all packages.