Do you want to better understand this interesting destination? Riecke's Bayside Gallery will help open your eyes to the local history and culture.
Whitefish, where it is located, sits 140 miles (225 kilometers) from the capital city of the state, Helena.
You'll be glad to know there are 2 hotel options nearby. The Marina Cay Resort and Timbers Motel are situated within 2 miles (3 kilometers) of Riecke's Bayside Gallery.
Whether it's a brilliantly brewed coffee or a sugary sweet, you'll find something to tickle the palate at The Montana Scene (475 Electric Avenue, Bigfork). A hot spot for hungry travelers, Grille 459 (475 Electric Avenue #3, Bigfork) is a mere 0.1 miles (0.2 kilometers) away.
Other Things to Do Near Riecke's Bayside Gallery
After visiting Riecke's Bayside Gallery, why not check out some other attractions? Here are a few places to start:
- Most visitors to this destination will hear about Eva Gates Homemade Preserves at least once. It's a well-known local store.
- Get yourself ready for an evening of entertainment and talent when you go to Bigfork Summer Playhouse.
- Art lovers must drop by Eric Thorsen Art Studio and take in what's on show.
- Eagle Bend Golf Club is an excellent place to play a few rounds and introduce yourself to some of the local players.
- Do you want to spend some money? The famed Kehoe's Agate Shop is an iconic store on a lot of people's itineraries.