FAQs about Royal Air Maroc Flights
Where does Royal Air Maroc fly?
Discover new lands, enjoy one-of-a-kind experiences and make lasting memories. Travelocity offers some of the best fares on one-way and round-trip flights to tempting destinations with Royal Air Maroc.
Supplying a range of domestic routes, Royal Air Maroc can connect you to exciting places all over the country:
- Casablanca Airport (CMN-Mohammed V) to Agadir Airport (AGA-Al Massira) with 498 flights every month
- Agadir Airport (AGA-Al Massira) to Casablanca Airport (CMN-Mohammed V) with 405 flights every month
- Casablanca Airport (CMN-Mohammed V) to Marrakech Airport (RAK-Menara) with 375 flights every month
- Dakhla Airport (VIL) to Casablanca Airport (CMN-Mohammed V) with 325 flights every month
Venture outside your comfort zone and soar over country borders with Royal Air Maroc. Their top international flight routes include:
What airline is AT?
- Dakar Airport (DSS-Blaise Diagne Intl.) to Casablanca Airport (CMN-Mohammed V) with 593 flights every month
- Casablanca Airport (CMN-Mohammed V) to Paris Airport (ORY-Orly) with 482 flights every month
- Paris Airport (ORY-Orly) to Casablanca Airport (CMN-Mohammed V) with 429 flights every month
- Rabat Airport (RBA-Sale) to Paris Airport (ORY-Orly) with 388 flights every month
AT is the IATA code of Royal Air Maroc. This two-character code, also sometimes referred to as the airline designator, is assigned by the International Air Transport Association. It helps simplify and regulate tickets, timetables, tariffs, telecommunications and more. Royal Air Maroc Post Booking Tips
How to I find my flight number?
- First, look in the itinerary that should be sitting in your inbox. You'll find a mixture of numbers and letters and can be found on the first page. It's a good idea to print out the document or save it to your phone for future reference.
How early can you check bags for a flight?
- If you're on an international flight, you can generally drop your luggage three hours before departure. For domestic departures, two hours is standard. Why not remove some of the stress of traveling and get to the airport nice and early? That way, you won't have to worry about missing the bag drop altogether. It generally closes 45 minutes prior to a domestic flight and one hour before internationals.