If you and your buddies are looking for that grown-ups only escape, you've chosen the right place in Saddlehorn Winery.
Brenham, roughly 70 miles (113 kilometers) outside of the capital of the state, Austin, is where you will find it.
You’ll need to widen your search if you're after a hotel around Saddlehorn Winery. Although there aren't any in the immediate vicinity, you will find a few a little farther afield. Navasota is 25 miles (40 kilometers) away and has 5 places that are ready to attend to your every need. The Comfort Inn & Suites Navasota, Navasota Inn and Best Western Inn of Navasota are worth adding to your list.
Other Things to Do Near Saddlehorn Winery
After you're finished checking out Saddlehorn Winery, get ready to take in everything that the wider region has to offer:
- A day at Burton Cotton Gin and Museum is a wonderful way to learn about regional history in a relaxing setting.
- Go back in time and brush up on your history with an excursion to Burton Railroad Depot & Museum.
- Rocky Creek Park is a nice place to make a home away from home for a day or two, regardless of whether you have a caravan, van or tent.
- Look out for wildlife, test your photography skills and enjoy a stroll at Lake Somerville State Park - Birch Creek.
- Experience a lovely day out in the sunshine and get your body moving at Nails Creek State Park, among the region's most well-known parks.