A visit to San Felipe de Austin State Historic Site is a fantastic way to take advantage of your next break.
To get there, make your way 100 miles (161 kilometers) from the state capital, Austin, until you arrive at Columbus.
We won't say you are spoiled for choice when it comes to hunting down hotels near San Felipe de Austin State Historic Site, but you do have 4 options within 6 miles (10 kilometers) that you can choose from. The Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Sealy and Americas Best Value Inn are two establishments you might want to consider.
Anyone who values a deal is sure to love spending a night at the Super 8 Sealy, 5 miles (8 kilometers) away.
Other Things to Do Near San Felipe de Austin State Historic Site
You'll be able to stop by a host of other attractions after visiting San Felipe de Austin State Historic Site:
- Stephen F Austin Golf Course is the perfect place to hone your skills and enjoy the company of like-minded new friends.
- Experience the sights and sounds of the natural environment as you hike through Stephen F. Austin State Park.
- River Ridge Golf Club is the perfect place to hone your skills and meet some locals.
- See a unique attraction that the entire family can enjoy. Dewberry Farm is a wonderful activity for a clear day.
- You can show off your grip, stance and swing at Faith Bridge Ranch Golf Course.