Pet owners shouldn't miss Sandpoint, a city known for its skiing, and sights like Panida Theater and Sandpoint City Beach Park. Take your pick from Travelocity's 16 pet-friendly hotels and accommodations in Sandpoint and bring your doggy along!
How to Wander Wisely in Sandpoint with Your Pet
- Enjoy the fresh air at Lakeview Park, Samowen Park, and Outlet Mountain.
- Other things to see include Liberty Pier, Bonner County Historical Society Museum, and Sandpoint Elks Golf Course.
- Need a pet store? Try Pampurred Pets Store, Journey's End Ranch, or Paws Pet Pantry.
- For vet care, North Idaho Animal Hospital, Fry Creek Animal Clinic, and Pend Oreille Veterinary Services: Fineman Mark DVM are located in the area.
Best Pet-Friendly Hotels in Sandpoint
- Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Sandpoint North
Pets are allowed at this 2.5-star hotel, although restrictions apply. Guests appreciate the breakfast and pool.
- Quality Inn Sandpoint
Pets are allowed for a fee at this 2.5-star hotel. Guests appreciate the helpful staff.
- Days Inn by Wyndham Sandpoint
Pets are allowed for a fee at this 2.5-star hotel, although restrictions apply. Guests appreciate the overall property condition and exceptional value.
Pet-Friendly Times to Vacation in Sandpoint
Weather can make a huge difference, especially if you're hoping to spend time outdoors. Here are the average day and night temperatures to help better plan your time in Sandpoint.
From January to March, average temperatures range from 53°F in the daytime to 21°F at night. Between April and June, the daytime average is 77°F and the nighttime average is 32°F.
From July to September, average temperatures range from 85°F in the daytime to 37°F at night. Between October and December, the daytime average is 65°F and the nighttime average is 20°F.