What are you waiting for? Kootenai Falls Swinging Bridge was meant to be witnessed.
It's situated in Troy, about 220 miles (354 kilometers) out of the state capital, Helena.
There are no accommodation options in the vicinity of Kootenai Falls Swinging Bridge, so be prepared for a bit of a commute. The Seasons At Sandpoint, the Schweitzer Mountain Resort - White Pine Lodge and the Schweitzer Mountain Resort - Selkirk Lodge are among the most convenient ones, 40 miles (64 kilometers), 40 miles (64 kilometers) and 40 miles (64 kilometers) away, respectively.
Other Things to Do Near Kootenai Falls Swinging Bridge
Here are a few more of the region's other attractions:
- Venture off the beaten trail and admire the pristine waters of Kootenai Falls.
- Visit the shores of Noxon Rapids Reservoir, where you can munch on some snacks and enjoy the splendor of nature.
- Indulge in the feeling of the soft snow as you slide down the slopes of Turner Mountain.
- If you're mad about golf and would love to play, check out Cabinet View Golf Club.
- Escape to the wintry wonderland of Turner Mountain Ski Resort and make the most of the fresh powder.