Book a hotel near Sanibel Island Lighthouse, Fort Myers
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near Sanibel Island Lighthouse
Sanibel Island Lighthouse Hotel & Travel Guide
Gain a better understanding of the people, places and events that have shaped this area at Sanibel Island Lighthouse, one of its best historical sites.
To see it, along with an exciting collection of other sights, pack your bags and head to to the well-loved city of Fort Myers.
Choice of hotel can sometimes be the difference between an unremarkable trip and a terrific one. There are 17 accommodation options to choose from that are within 2 miles (3 kilometers) of Sanibel Island Lighthouse, so it shouldn't be too difficult finding one that works for you. The Sanibel Inn, the Sanibel Arms West Condominiums and the Sanibel Moorings Condo Resort are a few that are recommended, and they are just 2 miles (3 kilometers), 2 miles (3 kilometers) and 2 miles (3 kilometers) away, respectively.
To ensure you have enough cash left over to see and do everything on your to-do list, stay at the Parrot Nest, 0.6 miles (1.0 kilometer) away.
Do you consider yourself to have sophisticated tastes? You'll find a few upscale establishments conveniently situated a short drive away. You might wish to consider the Pink Shell Beach Resort and Marina and Sanibel Harbour Marriott Resort & Spa.
After a full day, give your feet a moment to relax at Lighthouse Cafe (362 Periwinkle Way, Sanibel), only 0.6 miles (1.0 kilometer) away.
Other Things to Do Near Sanibel Island LighthouseYou've come here to check out Sanibel Island Lighthouse, but you might be pleasantly surprised by what else the region has available:
- Explore the depths and get involved in some underwater sports at Sanibel Sea School.
- Eager to escape the noise and bustle of the city streets? Go for a stroll in Causeway Islands Park B, a green urban sanctuary.
- You should go to Sanibel and Captiva Island Visitor's Center to see the information displays. Help yourself to the maps and brochures that may help you to better enjoy your adventures in the area.
- Sanibel and Captiva Chamber of Commerce and Visitors Center will provide all the information you need to ensure you make the most of your stay.
- Sanibel Moorings Botanical Gardens is a wonderful place for environmental enthusiasts to spend some time with its range of trees, bushes, flowers and birds.