So, you're planning a trip to Turner Beach?
It awaits you in Captiva, 300 miles (483 kilometers) outside of the state capital, Tallahassee.
Though there are only 3 accommodations in the area, they will put you in a position to have an easy drive from the attraction. Situated within 2 miles (3 kilometers) of Turner Beach, the Tween Waters Inn and Heron Haus by RedAwning are certain to suit your needs.
The Tropical Winds Motel & Cottages is a superb choice for those looking for an inexpensive solution. As it's 4 miles (6 kilometers) away, you don't have to go very far.
If you want a memorable dining experience, plan a visit to The Mad Hatter (6467 Sanibel Captiva Road, Sanibel). Only 0.3 miles (0.5 kilometers) away, it's an excellent venue for an evening meal with your loved ones.
Other Things to Do Near Turner Beach
You're surely not going to wrap up your day after Turner Beach? Allow yourself some time to experience what else the area has to offer:
- Spend time admiring the sailboats and yachts moored in the docks, or just stroll around and enjoy the breeze at Castaways Marina. Contact them ahead of time for information.
- Leave your worries behind and head to Captiva Beach where you'll appreciate the seabirds.
- People who love animals will certainly appreciate their time at J. N. Ding Darling National Wildlife Refuge.
- You ought to stop by Captiva Chapel By-The-Sea. Although this local place of worship is frequented by tourists, you need to inquire about the visitor rules if you think you'd like to spend a bit of time inside this peaceful building.
- Admire the sailboats and lovely yachts moored in the docks, or just stroll around and breathe fresh air at Jensen’s Marina. Contact them ahead of time for information.