You'll certainly enjoy your trip to Shasta Lake.
It's situated in Redding. If you're not familiar with the name, it's 160 miles (257 kilometers) from the state capital of Sacramento.
Enjoy some breakfast at the Bridge Bay Lodge at Shasta Lake before heading out for Shasta Lake. Being just 0.1 miles (0.2 kilometers) away, you won't have to rush!
Save your money for your next adventure and spend the night at the Shasta Dam Motel, a budget-friendly solution that's 5 miles (8 kilometers) away.
When it's dinnertime, head to CookHouse (10300 Bridge Bay Road, Redding) for a fine feast. It's just 0.1 miles (0.2 kilometers) from Shasta Lake!
Other Things to Do Near Shasta Lake
After you've visited Shasta Lake, get ready for the other attractions available in the wider region:
- Lake Shasta Caverns is a wondrous natural feature where tourists can find themselves stepping into a new environment underground.
- From the banks of Shasta Dam you'll be able to observe the man-made barrier that manages to keep the large body of water in one place.
- Those who appreciate nature must remember to bring their hiking shoes and enjoy a hike along Sacramento Rail Trail.
- Free up an afternoon and get your game face on at Oasis Fun Center.
- Looking for a slower pace? Make arrangements to take a tour of Bethel Church, a peaceful house of prayer.