Book a hotel near Six Flags Over Texas, Arlington
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near Six Flags Over Texas
Six Flags Over Texas Hotel & Travel Guide
It's not a coincidence that vacationers convene from near and far to see Six Flags Over Texas.
It's just one of the many things to explore in the wonderful city of Dallas.
You'll find accommodation options aplenty in the immediate vicinity of Six Flags Over Texas. With no less than 20 possibilities within 0.6 miles (1.0 kilometer), the only problem you will have is choosing just one! Once you've set the dates and you are ready to begin your search, look into rooms available at the Crowne Plaza Suites Arlington - Ballpark - Stadium, Residence Inn by Marriott Arlington and Homewood Suites by Hilton Dallas-Arlington.
Intrepid visitors should be thankful to learn that they can select from a good selection of reasonably priced hotels. Consider the Candlewood Suites Arlington, only 0.5 miles (0.8 kilometers) away, or, you can try the Sleep Inn Arlington Near Six Flags, 0.3 miles (0.5 kilometers) away.
Only a short distance away, All American Cafe is a wonderful place to treat yourself to a quick snack or a coffee. In case you need a meal that's a bit more substantial, Denny's is also close by. It's the right time to get a drink when dusk begins to fall. Ask the bar staff for a local beer, wine or spirit at Our Glass Tavern & Sports Bar, only five minutes by foot.
Other Things to Do Near Six Flags Over TexasYou can explore an assortment of other attractions after your trip to Six Flags Over Texas:
- International Bowling Museum and Hall of Fame makes it interesting to look back on the big victories and celebrate the greats.
- Arlington Convention Center is an excellent venue for various events. It's conveniently located and has several nearby restaurants, hotels and cafes.
- Beat the heat at Six Flags Hurricane Harbor, where you can try a wide range of water rides.
- You'll have a great time finding souvenirs and gifts for family and friends, as well as a treat or two for yourself, at Six Flags Mall.
- Delight in the great display of art at Arlington Museum of Art. This established art museum is a wonderful venue to spend a morning.
If you're looking for an easy way to reach Six Flags Over Texas, just jump aboard the train until you reach Boomtown Depot, the stop that's only 0.2 miles (0.3 kilometers) from your destination.
Need insider tips on must-see attractions in Six Flags Over Texas? Check out our Six Flags Over Texas travel guide!