Book a hotel near Kay Bailey Hutchison Convention Center, Downtown Dallas
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near Kay Bailey Hutchison Convention Center
Kay Bailey Hutchison Convention Center Hotel & Travel Guide
You'll realize precisely why Kay Bailey Hutchison Convention Center is so famous the moment you clap eyes on it for the very first time.
Dallas, the city where you'll find it, is an alluring place to visit all year round.
Finding a place that's conveniently located right near the action always makes for a more rewarding trip. Just 2 miles (3 kilometers) from Kay Bailey Hutchison Convention Center, you are able to choose from as many as 33 accommodation possibilities. You might like to consider The Ritz-Carlton, Dallas and the Hotel Crescent Court, comfortably located just 1 mile (2 kilometers) and 1 mile (2 kilometers) away, respectively. Another great choice, The Joule, is only 0.4 miles (0.6 kilometers) away.
A successful vacation doesn't always need to drain the bank account. Make a reservation at the Lorenzo Hotel, an Ascend Hotel Collection Member, 0.4 miles (0.6 kilometers) away, to stretch your dollar as far as it can go.
If you're looking to spoil yourself with one or two nights of luxury, you can find a good range of high-end hotels nearby. You can enquire about rooms at the W Dallas - Victory or the Dallas Marriott City Center, situated 1 mile (2 kilometers) and 0.9 miles (1.4 kilometers) away, respectively.
Want a coffee, a sweet treat or something else to maintain your energy levels? Morsel's is a pleasant place to enjoy a snack and it's close to Kay Bailey Hutchison Convention Center. Another frequently-visited establishment is Cafe Herrera on Lamar, which offers an impressive range of dishes and a convenient location. You can finish off a fun-filled day out by walking down the road for a wine or beer at Coal Vines on Lamar.
Other Things to Do Near Kay Bailey Hutchison Convention CenterIf you'd love to experience more than just Kay Bailey Hutchison Convention Center, check out what else the area has to offer:
- More often than not, cemeteries are a lot more than just a graveyard. Pioneer Cemetery is among those historic cemeteries that can tell us gripping stories of the past.
- Take some time off to clear your mind in Pioneer Plaza, an idyllic urban sanctuary.
- A walk along Katy Trail will provide nature enthusiasts with tranquil scenes and a relaxing break from the noise and stress of busy tourist sites.
- Go and devote a bit of time to art appreciation at Rising Gallery, a local gallery filled with charming exhibits.
- Get better acquainted with the character of this area by visiting Dallas City Hall. Be sure to check out visiting times before heading over to this landmark.
To get to Kay Bailey Hutchison Convention Center, you could think about catching the train. The closest station, Union Station, is 0.4 miles (0.6 kilometers) away.