Book a hotel near Sixth Floor Museum, Dallas
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near Sixth Floor Museum
Sixth Floor Museum Hotel & Travel Guide
Gather your fellow travelers and head straight for Sixth Floor Museum, a popular place to spend a few hours.
We're sure you won't need much convincing to go see it in Dallas, as it's a vibrant city to see in its own right.
Picking the right room is a crucial part of any successful trip. If you would rather set up camp near Sixth Floor Museum, you will find as many as 36 options to select from. A handful of places to consider are The Ritz-Carlton, Dallas, 0.9 miles (1.4 kilometers) away, the Rosewood Mansion on Turtle Creek, 2 miles (3 kilometers) away, and also the Hotel Crescent Court, 1 mile (2 kilometers) away.
A great sleep is that much sweeter if it doesn't cost a fortune. Luckily, the Lorenzo Hotel, an Ascend Hotel Collection Member is only 0.9 miles (1.4 kilometers) away.
If you have an urge to discover a little luxury, select from a range of premier options that are close by. The Joule tops the list of places, situated 0.6 miles (1.0 kilometer) away. Or, book a room at the W Dallas - Victory, 0.6 miles (1.0 kilometer) away.
Enjoy the alluring aroma of freshly brewed coffee or try a sweet snack from Museum Store + Café. It's only a brief stroll from Sixth Floor Museum. If you have an hour or two to spare and a big appetite, you can also spoil yourself with the delectable fare at Record Grill. Round out a great day with some refreshing drinks at Tutta's Pizza, also within walking distance, and propose a toast to your poor colleagues back at the office.
Other Things to Do Near Sixth Floor MuseumAfter finishing up with Sixth Floor Museum, travelers often stop by one or two of the area's other noteworthy attractions:
- Plan an excursion to Dealey Plaza and allow your mind to drift as you imagine the stories of those who once walked its halls.
- History fans should plan to visit Old Red Courthouse, a place where history comes to life and tells stories from the past.
- Visit John F. Kennedy Memorial, a memorial that is a window to the past.
- Visit Dallas County Historical Plaza, and try to imagine what went on at this historic square many years ago.
- Venture to Bank of America Plaza and look up. You'll be impressed by just how huge this building really is.
Getting to Sixth Floor Museum by metro couldn't be more convenient. The most convenient station, Union Station, is only 0.2 miles (0.3 kilometers) away.
Need insider tips on must-see attractions in Sixth Floor Museum? Check out our Sixth Floor Museum travel guide!