Book a hotel near Arlington Highlands, East Arlington
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near Arlington Highlands
Arlington Highlands Hotel & Travel Guide
So, you're making your way over to Arlington Highlands?
It's just one of several reasons that many wanderers spend time in the beloved city of Dallas again and again.
Are you only here for a limited time? Reserve a spot at one of the 7 hotels that are situated within an easy drive of Arlington Highlands. The Residence Inn by Marriott Dallas Arlington South and the Courtyard by Marriott Dallas Arlington South are excellent places, situated 0.6 miles (1.0 kilometer) and 0.6 miles (1.0 kilometer) away, respectively.
If you're simply searching for a good roof over your head, try one of the handful of inexpensive hotels that are a quick drive away. You could reserve a room at the Candlewood Suites Arlington and the Days Inn Arlington Six Flags/Ballpark/AT&T Stadium.
Is your camera full but your belly is empty? You can follow the scent of coffee 0.08 miles (0.13 kilometers) and enjoy a beverage at Starbucks (Arlington Highlands, 3900 Arlington Highlands Boulevard, Arlington). As night starts to settle in, you'll probably begin to think about dinner. If you don't want to stray too far, The Keg Steakhouse + Bar - Arlington (4001 Arlington Highlands Boulevard, Arlington) makes for a great choice.
Other Things to Do Near Arlington HighlandsAs well as Arlington Highlands, here is a list of some other things in the area that you are going to want to do:
- Lights, camera, action! You'll experience a thrill of anticipation and make yourself comfortable at Studio Movie Grill.
- Cravens Park is a green urban oasis. It's the perfect spot to take a tranquil walk and breathe in the fresh air.
- Check out the terrific indoor games to be found at Alley Cats Entertainment.
- If you couldn't get to one of the more famous museums, give your knowledge a boost at International Bowling Museum.
- There's nowhere better to really unwind than Tails and Trails Dog Park. Become immersed in a good book, kick a ball around with the kids or simply have a picnic with friends and family in this idyllic urban sanctuary.