Book a hotel near University of Texas at Arlington, Central Arlington
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near University of Texas at Arlington
University of Texas at Arlington Hotel & Travel Guide
Find out about important events from times long gone as you explore University of Texas at Arlington.
It's just one of the many attractions that makes the city of Dallas so popular.
There's a nice variety of accommodations that are an easy drive away from University of Texas at Arlington. You can take your pick from 6 candidates, all within 2 miles (3 kilometers) of the site. The Sanford House Inn & Spa and the Comfort Suites Arlington are a couple of great places, found 1 mile (2 kilometers) and 2 miles (3 kilometers) away, respectively.
If you're after a room that won't max out your credit card, a handful of inexpensive hotels are available nearby. For example, the Parkway Inn Arlington is 0.4 miles (0.6 kilometers) down the road, while the BudgetStay Suites is just 0.8 miles (1.3 kilometers) away.
Einstein Bros. Bagels (Fine Arts Building 300 W 1st St, Arlington) is among the finest local stops for quality coffee and something sweet. Another world slowly comes to life as the evening draws closer. Explore the colorful nightlife here while you have a drink at J.R. Bentley’s (406 West Abram Street, Arlington).
Other Things to Do Near University of Texas at ArlingtonOn top of University of Texas at Arlington, here's a list of some addtional things in the region you are going to want to do:
- Book your tickets and head to College Park Center for a music show, a food and wine festival or even something for the kids.
- Add a little culture into your trip by attending a play at Theater Arlington.
- Enjoy a memorable evening out with an exciting concert at Levitt Pavilion for the Performing Arts.
- Each piece of artwork in a museum has an intriguing past. At Arlington Museum of Art, you can browse the exhibits, stop for a few moments of reflection and find out their stories.
- Visit the International Bowling Museum, where your kids may like what's being displayed and learn a thing or two.