Find & compare spa resorts in Springdale, AR from $55
Top Springdale Spa Resorts & Hotels
Pet owners shouldn't miss Springdale, a city known for its hockey, and sights like Beaver Lake and Tyson Foods Headquarters. Choose from Travelocity's 12 pet-friendly hotels and accommodations in Springdale and bring your four-legged friends along!
How to Wander Wisely in Springdale with Your Pet
- Enjoy the fresh air at Bobby Hopper Park and Lake Fayetteville.
- Other things to see include Arkansas and Missouri Railroad, Jones Center, and Lokomotion Fun Park.
- Need a pet store? Try Mossback Fish Habitat, Aqua Pets, or Whole Pet - Springdale.
- For vet care, Southwest Pet Hospital - Michelle Wendell, DVM, Dr. Mark R. Davis, and Niki Lunsford, DVM are located in the area.
Top Pet-Friendly Hotels in Springdale
- La Quinta Inn & Suites by Wyndham Springdale
Pets stay free at this 3-star hotel, although restrictions apply. Guests appreciate its location and comfortable rooms.
- TownePlace Suites by Marriott Fayetteville North
Pets are allowed for a fee at this 3-star hotel. Guests appreciate the breakfast and helpful staff.
- Extended Stay America - Fayetteville - Springdale
Pets are allowed for a fee at this 2.5-star hotel, although restrictions apply. Guests appreciate the WiFi and helpful staff.
Pet-Friendly Times to Vacation in Springdale
Weather can make or break your stay, especially if you want to spend time outdoors. We have gathered the average daytime and nighttime temperatures to help plan your vacation in Springdale.
From January to March, average temperatures range from 64°F in the daytime to 26°F at night. Between April and June, the daytime average is 87°F and the nighttime average is 43°F.
From July to September, average temperatures range from 90°F in the daytime to 53°F at night. Between October and December, the daytime average is 75°F and the nighttime average is 26°F.