Book a hotel near Susquehanna Speedway Park, Dover
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near Susquehanna Speedway Park
Susquehanna Speedway Park Hotel & Travel Guide
Susquehanna Speedway Park is definitely a place worth visiting.
Harrisburg - Hershey, approximately 15 miles (24 kilometers) away from the state capital, Harrisburg, is where you'll find it.
Rest your feet and relax after a day visiting Susquehanna Speedway Park. You can pick from 2 possible accommodations that are situated within 6 miles (10 kilometers). The Bear House Bed and Breakfast and Value Inn Harrisburg - York ought to offer you some, if not all, of the comforts you desire.
Are you looking for a snack and some caffeine? Follow the delicious scent of fresh coffee beans to Bald Hill Cafe (700 York Road, Etters). Want to see if you can squeeze more in? Even if your stomach can't quite keep pace, you can enjoy a few culinary gems at Brickers, (700 York Road, Dover).
Other Things to Do Near Susquehanna Speedway ParkAfter your time is done at Susquehanna Speedway Park, there are still more things to do in the region:
- Thoroughly enjoy the sights and sounds of the great outdoors as you explore Gifford Pinchot State Park.
- Feel the winter air against your face as you snowboard down the slopes of Ski Roundtop.
- Embark on a journey back through previous eras as you venture down Middletown & Hummelstown Railroad.
- Spending time at Penn State Harrisburg will take you back to your youth and allow you to witness present-day college life.
- Doc's Family Fun Center is a popular rec center that is appreciated by locals and visitors alike. Go there for an afternoon of sports and fitness.