A visit to The Lilly Pad Village is a great way to fill up some of your next vacation.
It's in Blue Ridge. If you're not familiar with the name, it's 70 miles (113 kilometers) away from the capital of the state, Atlanta.
Staying in the vicinity of The Lilly Pad Village shouldn't be a problem, since there are 3 accommodation options within 6 miles (10 kilometers). The Comfort Inn & Suites and Reid Ridge Lodge ought to give you some, if not all, of the comforts of home.
Fed up with paying too much for somewhere to stay? Go straight to the Douglas Inn & Suites, a bargain solution that's located 6 miles (10 kilometers) away.
Other Things to Do Near The Lilly Pad Village
After you're done at The Lilly Pad Village, there are a range of other activities that'll keep you occupied:
- With friendly staff and a choice of activities, you'll have a great day splashing around at Upper River Adventures.
- The unique splendor of Falls Branch Falls is something you should experience.
- Morganton Point Recreation Area is popular with both locals and visitors. Enjoy some time spent outside, and maybe a picnic!
- Blue Ridge Lake Marina is a well-known marina. Check for visiting information if you'd like to spend some time there.
- Inject some culture into your vacation by securing tickets to a play at Blue Ridge Community Theater.